"Moonlight Variation 02" "Moonlight Variation 02"

pretty good

this aint bad for an rpg scene or an overworld map music. my only suggestion is PLEASE make it stereo! Its in mono and when using headphones its like my head is sucked in :P. otherwise good job dude. Keep it up.^_^

OmegaManZX responds:

It's actually in stereo. I have the individual channels set to surround sound. Perhaps part of the problem was that I composed this without earphones, as I have bad luck with breaking each set I get. I also get scared with manually setting initial pan for each sound. I prefer it more subtle.

But yeah, duly noted. I'll adjust it some more for the finished game, at least.

chipman chipman

this is cool

This is really good. This reminds me of this guy named Syphus. Check it out. he does tons of chiptune stuff.

MarioRPG: Halloween for S MarioRPG: Halloween for S

Great

nice job man, the laughing gives me the feeling of Smithy and Yardiovich laughing in my face while im playing Mario RPG. Pummel them down! Good Job!

S&K - Flying Battery Act 1 S&K - Flying Battery Act 1

nice!

this is very good considering you couldnt find the right synths. I have that trouble too when using the Miroslav PhilHarmonik for like battle music or RP0G stuff. Anyhoo. great job love this song.

Evan-Kaminari responds:

Apart from the FL Slayer, the rest of the instruments are just various soundfonts I found.

Zelda: Windmill Zelda: Windmill

stormy

this really brings out the very synical sound of the song itself. Very evil and depressing. When i first heard it, it was dark and as its the name the song of storms. haha if you play that with an orchestra and the ocarina of time, you might make it storm. This is great.

Chrono Trigger - Zeal Revival Chrono Trigger - Zeal Revival

very cool

my favorite part is with the voices. That i say is amazing. With out that i would say it was good. but with that i give it a 10. Good Job!

Mission GO Mission GO

very cool

good use of the vsts. sounds great.

8Bit Justice 8Bit Justice

cool

the speed up turns into a cool ass melody. mega-man-like.

Sandras Cupcake Sandras Cupcake

10/10

i can listen to this without even knowing its looping. Awesome

Super-Super Mario Piano Super-Super Mario Piano

10/10

Very nice. Well done.

Dachampster responds:

Thanks... although I think its missing something.