Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

:P

excellent, i love this fuckin game! the quality is very good especially for stick figures, CHECK OUT ALL OF THE CRACKED ANIMATION its the funniest flicks you'll ever see!

Escape from Elm Street Escape from Elm Street

very nica worka!

can't complain, its very very good to play, keep it up~

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Good 'tll the end

Very good i enjoy it very much. i hope they dont stop makin' games like this and chainsaw the children! keep it comin'

"Moonlight Variation 02" "Moonlight Variation 02"

pretty good

this aint bad for an rpg scene or an overworld map music. my only suggestion is PLEASE make it stereo! Its in mono and when using headphones its like my head is sucked in :P. otherwise good job dude. Keep it up.^_^

OmegaManZX responds:

It's actually in stereo. I have the individual channels set to surround sound. Perhaps part of the problem was that I composed this without earphones, as I have bad luck with breaking each set I get. I also get scared with manually setting initial pan for each sound. I prefer it more subtle.

But yeah, duly noted. I'll adjust it some more for the finished game, at least.

chipman chipman

this is cool

This is really good. This reminds me of this guy named Syphus. Check it out. he does tons of chiptune stuff.

MarioRPG: Halloween for S MarioRPG: Halloween for S

Great

nice job man, the laughing gives me the feeling of Smithy and Yardiovich laughing in my face while im playing Mario RPG. Pummel them down! Good Job!